Born in Padua in 1936, former professor of "Architectural Design" at the Polytechnic University of Milan. In 1975 he was a UNESCO consultant for museums in Venezuela and in 1984 a lecturer at the University of Architecture in Salvador de Bahia. In 1986 he is responsible for the seminar "Issues of Museology and Museography" in Rio de Janeiro at the Fundacao Nacional Pro-Memoria under the auspices of UNDP-UNESCO. In 1992-94 in Athens, at the Archaeological School he taught the Museography course. He has collaborated with the Pavilion of Contemporary Art in Milan and the International Design Center in NY for exhibitions of architecture and design. He has done multiple architectural works related to important museums in the world, the Milan Metro and restoration works. He has been collaborating with San Lorenzo since 1970.